Monday 3 March 2014

Are you any different?

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
TZM

Being Innovative Is Better Than Being Unique

In marketing circles the term Unique Selling Proposition gets thrown around all day long. I've even been caught using (and teaching) on it myself.
 
While determining what it is that makes your company unique can be an important step in creating a compelling marketing message, the truth is that most company's aren't really THAT different from their competitors.
 
If you fall into this category, the simple solution is to stop trying to determine what makes you unique (because the answer is probably "nothing") and begin coming up with ways you can be innovative.
 
The difference is subtle but significant. I am unique simply because of who I am. I have my own personality, physical characteristics and energy about me. I am innovative because of what I do and how I do it.
 
Company's that are unique come and go. Company's that are innovative re-invent their industry and become iconic. These are the brands that stand the test of time.

 

Discovering how to be innovative takes time and commitment. Brainstorming is usually involved. If you need help figuring it out, let me know. I'm happy to help!

 

The Marketing Mastery BootCamp

Create your very own, innovative and fully customized marketing plan in just three days!

April 11 - April 13 in Calgary

  • Learn from several of Calgary's leading business experts
  • Access tools and support that will skyrocket your business to greater success.
  • Universal principles as well as practical techniques you can use RIGHT AWAY!

Details at www.marketingmentorshipacademy.com/bootcamp/

 
 
 
 
 
Live Chat
Increase Website Conversion by 30%
 
Check out this short video that reveals how you can increase your websites ability to convert traffic into paying customers by as much as 30%.
 
 
 
 
Recent Articles
 
Radio vs. Television - The Battle for Advertising Supremecy
By Tyler Zeck
The Christmas season was upon us, the shows my wife and I PVR  run dry, and I, having made.... >> Read More
 
Contact Tyler
403-206-7682 (o)
403-703-0732 (m)
info@marketingmentorshipacademy.com
Interesting Image
Share:
 
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Marketing Mentorship Academy 129 Midbend Pl SE Calgary, Alberta T2X 258 Canada (403) 703-0732


No comments:

Post a Comment