Friday 28 March 2014

An update from Tyler

Did You Know...

You can access three free training videos?

 

As you may or may not have heard by now, I have left my position with 88.9 Shine FM and have started my own company, the Marketing Mentorship Academy. This new company is born out of the desire to help small business owners create all encompassing marketing strategies to maximize their results and create the kind of business they've always desired.

 

Our mission is to make customer attraction easier than ever by educating, equipping and inspiring small business owners to do more and become more than they ever imagined.

 

As someone I had past dealings with during my time at Shine FM, I wanted to inform you of this change and offer you the chance to stay engaged with me.

 

My goal is not to spam you or sell you. In fact, I've created three short training videos that I believe you will find helpful as you continue to grow your business and I'd like to offer you the chance to access them for free. To do so, you need simply visit my website at www.makemarketingsimple.com.

 

Not only will you find the information in these videos valuable, but it will give you a bit of an idea of exactly how I'm able to help small business owners create greater success.

 

 

I hope we can stay connected through this transition. Don't hesitate to contact me if there's ever anything I can do for you.

 

Sincerely,

Tyler

 

PS. If you do NOT want to recieve e-mails from me in the future, I understand. Please take a moment to unsubscribe from my list by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of this e-mail and I will respect your request.

The Marketing Mentorship Academy
129 Midbend Place SE
Calgary, AB T2X 2J8 403-206-7682



This message was sent to tazeck.marketforsuccess@blogger.com from:

Marketing Mentorship Academy | 129 Midbend Place SE | Calgary, AB T2X 2J8, Canada

Email Marketing by iContact - Try It Free!

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment