Saturday 14 November 2015

What a week!

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
Tyler Zeck's Marketing Mentorship Academy
Hey Blogger,
 
It's been a pretty busy week for us over here at the Marketing Mentorship Academy.
 
We're almost sold out for our upcoming Networking & Brainstorming Event on November 26 (click here if you haven't registered yet).
 
Plus on of my clients is working on an exciting merger with a company that lines up perfectly with their brand and product line (the type of thing that comes from innovative thinking!).
 
I know you're probably just as busy as I am these days, so in case you missed the articles I sent out this week, I've included links to them below so you can check them out:
 
I also sent you an e-mail this week with this video where I share all the details about our upcoming brainstorming event:
 
If you haven't yet taken the time to explore coming, I hope you'll still consider it. We're running out of seats fast, so register today!
 
Tyler
 
PS. Don't forget, I'm always available if you have any questions about sales or marketing. Feel free to reach out any time!
 
 

 

Tyler A. Zeck BookPic.JPG

The Marketing Mentorship Academy
403-206-7682 (office)
403-703-0732 (mobile)
info@marketingmentorshipacademy.com

www.tylerzeck.com

WAIT! You don't want to go do you? I'm passionate about helping small business owners and I promise only to send you stuff that has the potential to help you grow your business. I mean c'mon! How many people are whispering success in your ear right now? Plus, unsubscribing will prevent me from being able to send you any information, even about programs you've actually paid for. Please don't go. I'll be lost without you. But if you must, I understand. You can use the link below: 
Unsubscribe
Marketing Mentorship Academy
129 Midbend Pl SE
Calgary, Alberta T2X 258
Canada
(403) 206-7682


No comments:

Post a Comment