Monday 16 November 2015

I can't keep doing this!

Hey Blogger,

Some time ago we ran an opt-in campaign for business owners to determine who wanted to opt-in to receive great information from us on a regular basis and who didn't.
 
At the time we had been experimenting with a couple different e-mail providers. Our goal was to use one provider for product campaigns and another one for our regular e-mail broadcasts (the latter had some cool features for e-mail appearance and came from a provider that boasted better than average open rates).
 
Well the result was a disaster. Someone would opt-in for one list but not get e-mails from the other and vice-versa. People who had opted out of one list were still getting other e-mails. The whole experience was one big mess.
 
Of course, that's how it goes in business. Sometimes things go off without a hitch, and sometimes you fall flat on your face. What matters is where you go from your failures.
 
The Marketing Mentorship Academy has tried hard to make the best of a bad situation, but the time has come for us to once again draw the line in the sand.
 
I could go on about CASL regulations and how we NEED your consent to e-mail you, but all that would only be half the truth.
 
The fact is, I don't want ANYBODY getting my e-mails who doesn't want them.
 
I work hard to create programs that will help small business owners build a more successful business, and I put a TON of great FREE content out every week that is designed to add value to my community.
 
Last week, you saw a couple examples of that free content in the blog articles I shared with you.
 
It's my hope that you're open to continuing receiving information.
 
It's true that from time to time I may share with you some information about a product or program (be it mine or someone elses) that costs money - but I am committed to ensuring that these offerings are only ones that are of the utmost value to business owners. I won't spam you with useless crap!
 
But more often than not I'll be sharing regular videos, articles and trainings that are completely free and that enable me to fulfil my mission of Educating, Equiping and Inspiring Small Business Owners.
 
From time to time I may even throw in an incredible offer like I did last week for you to attend my upcoming brainstorming event for free!
 
So CASL laws aside, let me ask you, do you want to get e-mails from me?
 
If you don't, I understand and I wish you nothing but success in all your future endeavors. I hope that one day our paths will cross again and we'll be able to provide value to each other.
 
If on the other hand you're serious about your success and you see the value in having someone share this kind of valuable information with you, then *groan*, "CASL Legislation requires that I confirm your request".
 
We have solved all our e-mail issues, which means this is our new line in the sand. I can't keep sending e-mails to people who haven't confirmed their request because I REFUSE to send this great information to someone who might not want it. No offence to those people, but they're not the ones I'm creating this information for anyway.
 
I'm creating this great content for YOU. The small business owner who wants to take control of their marketing, build a successful business, and realize their dreams.
 
If that's you, and you want to receive great articles, videos and invitations from me on a regular basis that can help you become more successful, then I encourage you to click the link below to OFFICIALLY Opt-In:
 
To confirm your request, please click here.

Clicking the link above will confirm your email address and allow you to receive the information you requested. If you do not want to receive any communication, please ignore this message.
 
If you don't click the link above, then you'll never hear from me again, which will make me sad but let's face it, I'll get over you eventually!
 
Thanks Blogger. I look forward to serving you with great information that will make a difference for you.
 
To your continued success,
Tyler
 
PS. Should you be in a position right now where you need some more serious help, I'm here for you. Our Marketing Mastermind Program enables me to work one-on-one with business owners to help them get more leads, convert more leads, and make more money! If that's something you're looking for, just reach out by replying to this e-mail or calling me at 403-206-7682.
 

 

Tyler A. Zeck BookPic.JPG

The Marketing Mentorship Academy
403-206-7682 (office)
403-703-0732 (mobile)
info@marketingmentorshipacademy.com

www.tylerzeck.com

 
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Marketing Mentorship Academy
129 Midbend Pl SE
Calgary, Alberta T2X 258
Canada
(403) 206-7682


No comments:

Post a Comment