Monday 9 November 2015

I couldn't believe this!

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
Tyler Zeck's Marketing Mentorship Academy
Hey Blogger,
 
When I ran my entertainment company I always knew that we put on a good show, and as such I never took the time to think about how we could do things better.
 
After all, my father taught me "If it ain't broke - don't fix it!"
 
But one day a coach of mine introduced me to the concept of brainstorming.
 
We began to use that tool in our business, brainstorming on topics like "How can I make my product better" and "How can I deliver a better customer experience".
 
Well needless to say, I was BLOWN AWAY by what happened!
 
One simple idea that came from a brainstorming session sent our customer retention rates THROUGH THE ROOF!
 
Another idea resulted in the most successful karaoke contest we had ever run and over $10,000 raised for The Youth Singers of Calgary!
 
Today I'm a huge advocate for brainstorming and we use it at The Marketing Mentorship Academy virtually every day! 
 
In fact, it was brainstorming that led to me sending you this e-mail.
 
We're running a Brainstorming event on November 26 for small business owners from across the province and I'd like to invite you to attend!
 
This is a $499 event, but I'm happy to extend an invite for you as a member of my network to attend absolutely FREE!
 
To get all the juicy details about it, just follow the link below!
 
I hope you can make it!

 

Tyler A. Zeck BookPic.JPG

The Marketing Mentorship Academy
403-206-7682 (office)
403-703-0732 (mobile)
info@marketingmentorshipacademy.com

www.tylerzeck.com

WAIT! You don't want to go do you? I'm passionate about helping small business owners and I promise only to send you stuff that has the potential to help you grow your business. I mean c'mon! How many people are whispering success in your ear right now? Plus, unsubscribing will prevent me from being able to send you any information, even about programs you've actually paid for. Please don't go. I'll be lost without you. But if you must, I understand. You can use the link below:
Unsubscribe
Marketing Mentorship Academy
129 Midbend Pl SE
Calgary, Alberta T2X 258
Canada
(403) 206-7682


No comments:

Post a Comment