Monday 30 June 2014

Last Chance - What do you have to lose?

Well this is it.
 
If your goal is to NEVER hear from me (via e-mail) again, then all you need to do is ignore this message.
 
If however you want to receive some of the best sales, marketing and business tips in the industry (stuff that I've been working on acquiring for over a decade), then you need to opt in using the link below.
The new CASL legislation forbids me to send any e-mails that you have not expressly requested effective TOMORROW!
 
I've worked hard to bring you information that you will find valuable, and I truly desire in my heart to help small business owners to achieve greater success in their businesses and their lives.
 
I would love the opportunity to stay in touch with you and bring you incredible opportunities and trainings like the free video training series I've recently released.
 
You can get instant access to this training series, and get monthly tips and tricks, but you need to double opt-in to my list. You can choose to opt-out at any time.
 
Let me help you grow your business in this small way. What do you have to lose?
 
To opt-in and access the first video in this free training series, you merely need to click here.
 
I look forward to speaking with you again soon.
 
To your success,
Tyler
 

 

Tyler A. Zeck BookPic.JPG

The Marketing Mentorship Academy
403-206-7682 (office)
403-703-0732 (mobile)
info@marketingmentorshipacademy.com

www.tylerzeck.com

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Marketing Mentorship Academy
129 Midbend Pl SE
Calgary, Alberta T2X 258
Canada
(403) 206-7682


No comments:

Post a Comment