Wednesday 25 June 2014

It's not too late

Hi Blogger,
 
I see that you haven't unsubscribed from my list, so I have to believe that you find the marketing tips and tools I send you valuable.
 
However, due to the new CASL legislation coming into effect at the end of the month I need you to double opt-in or I won't be able to send this great information to you anymore!
 
As a special incentive for opting in, I've prepared a series of marketing training videos that you can access to help you make customer attraction and customer loyalty come more naturally for you.
 
To access this FREE training, all you need to do is give us permission to e-mail you by clicking here.
 
By clicking the link above, you are confirming that we have permission to send you information to your inbox. You can opt-out at any time.
 
To your success,
 
Tyler
 

 

Tyler A. Zeck BookPic.JPG

The Marketing Mentorship Academy
403-206-7682 (office)
403-703-0732 (mobile)
info@marketingmentorshipacademy.com

www.tylerzeck.com

WAIT! If you unsubscribe I won't be able to send you great tips and tools to help you attract more customers and increase your sales. Do you really want to miss out on information that can help you so much?
But if you must go I understand. You can use the link below.
Unsubscribe
Marketing Mentorship Academy
129 Midbend Pl SE
Calgary, Alberta T2X 258
Canada
(403) 206-7682


No comments:

Post a Comment