Monday 4 April 2016

Ten Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read

image

Hi Blogger,

I know that most weeks I send you a video with some training, but I wanted to keep it simple this week.

As you may know, I'm a fairly avid reader, and over the years there have been certain books that influenced me more than others.

That's why I published this top 10 list of my all time favorites.

I hope you'll check it out, and please share any of your favorites that I might have missed in the comments section.

These are the ten books that every entrepreneur should read!

Regards,

Tyler

PS. Have you heard about Infusionsoft's new Knowledge Center?

When you subscribe you get weekly emails with small business insights and ideas to make sure you stay up to date and in the know on current small business trends and best practices.

Also, when you subscribe you get a copy of their 2016 Small Business Marketing Trends Report with insights from over 1,000 surveyed small business owners. It's a great read!

You can get it here.

Infusionsoft Knowledge Ce






Disclaimer

You're receiving this e-mail because our paths have crossed in business somewhere along the line. Maybe you opted in on my website. Maybe we met at a networking event. However it happened, I'm glad to have you in my network, and I hope you feel the same way.

If you don't want to get e-mails like this from me, I'll be sad, but I'm a big boy and can take it. Click the Unsubscribe button below and you'll never hear from me again (please don't mark me as spam or anything silly like that. I'm just a small business owner like you trying to make it in this crazy world).

If on the other hand you're a small business owner who's serious about success and like marketing and success tips, then giddy'up! I'm going to keep sending you articles, videos and resources designed to help you. There's no obligation or expectation to buy anything. I just want to help.

~ Tyler

Marketing Mentorship Academy
129 Midbend Pl SE
Calgary, Alberta T2X 258
Canada
(403) 206-7682


Unsubscribe


No comments:

Post a Comment