Friday 26 February 2016

This Wordpress Tool is saving me a fortune!

Header

Hey Blogger,

Quick question...

Do you manage your own Wordpress site right now?

I do, and for a while it was driving me crazy!

See, I'm not a website designer, and while Wordpress is probably the most powerful tool for building a website and/or blog, it does come with certain limitations for non-programmers, like:

  • Creating nice landing pages (you know what those are right?)
  • Creating membership sites and online courses
  • Managing online sales funnels

That's why I'm really excited about this cool tool I've found!

As you probably know, the mandate at The Marketing Mentorship Academy is to educate, EQUIP and inspire small business owners to achieve more.

Which is why, when I find cool tools and resources that can help you do more for less, I like to pass it along.

Optimize Press has already saved me HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS every month because it has replaced my dependency on services like LeadPages, Unbounce, and Kajabi by allowing me to do everything those services do from my pre-existing Wordpress site.

Plus, it intregrates seamlessly with mail services like MailChimp, Constant Contact and InfusionSoft.

It's my opinion that any small busines owner who's managing his own Wordpress site should have Optimize Press installed on it!

Not only can it save you money, but also hours of time.

Click Here to See A Video Preview of This Powerful Tool!

Tyler

PS. This weeks episode of The Marketing Minute is up and the subject matter is motivation. If you've been feeling a little discouraged lately, then I think it will help put some things in perspective. Check it out.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube





Disclaimer

You're receiving this e-mail because our paths have crossed in business somewhere along the line. Maybe you opted in on my website. Maybe we met at a networking event. However it happened, I'm glad to have you in my network, and I hope you feel the same way.

If you don't want to get e-mails like this from me, I'll be sad, but I'm a big boy and can take it. Click the Unsubscribe button below and you'll never hear from me again (please don't mark me as spam or anything silly like that. I'm just a small business owner like you trying to make it in this crazy world).

If on the other hand you're a small business owner who's serious about success and like marketing and success tips, then giddy'up! I'm going to keep sending you articles, videos and resources designed to help you. There's no obligation or expectation to buy anything. I just want to help.

~ Tyler

Marketing Mentorship Academy
129 Midbend Pl SE
Calgary, Alberta T2X 258
Canada
(403) 206-7682


Unsubscribe


No comments:

Post a Comment