Wednesday 16 July 2014

for TODAY before close please

Hey Blogger,
 
Just a reminder about registering for my seminar as we're really close to selling out!
 
--Tyler
 
__________________
 
I'm giving away $3,810 of training right now as part of registration in my ESSENTIAL Marketing Seminar for Small Business.
 
If you haven't heard, my ESSENTIAL Marketing Seminar for Small Business is an advanced intensive program that teaches you how to make customer attraction and customer loyalty come naturally to you.
 
If you've been struggling, or frustrated because you just can't seem to create the level of success and lifestyle in your business that you've been after, the only way through it is to invest in your education because "Your business can only grow to the extent that YOU grow!"
 
Get info here:
 
My ESSENTIAL Marketing Seminar for Small Business is usually $1,850 by itself, but I've JUST announced a HUGE discount on an unbelievable bonus package:
 
+ The $695 Marketing is Easier Than Singing Karaoke Home Study Course,
+ which will help you overcome the mental barriers that prevent you from
+ achieving what you want
 
+ 12 months access to our Marketing Mentorship Program Membership
+ Site (Launching September 1 for $97 per month)
 
+ A $1,850 FREE guest ticket for someone to attend with you in October
 
This is the best training I've ever put together - and it will transform your business.
 
I know a lot of entrepreneurs have been struggling lately to find enough customers and make enough money. That's why I created this.
 
I know how to guide you through the step-by-step process of creating an action focused marketing plan that can get you results.
 
If you're ever going to get incredibly committed to your professional and personal success -- to hitting the next level in your business -- then you really have to watch this video:
 
 
We're about to sell out so don't miss it. Let's get you and your business poised to achieve all your goals,
 
Tyler
 
 
"What I love about Tyler's training is that the guy knows his stuff, he takes it seriously, but you can still have a lot of fun with him" --Russell Stratton, Blue Gem Learning & Development

 

Tyler A. Zeck BookPic.JPG

The Marketing Mentorship Academy
403-206-7682 (office)
403-703-0732 (mobile)
info@marketingmentorshipacademy.com

www.tylerzeck.com

WAIT! If you unsubscribe you lose all your videos and programs, including your complimentary e-courses (and those you paid for too!). I also can't send you complimentary books or videos. Please don't go. I love sending you all this training on how to grow your business and create success in your life. I wouldn't know what to do with myself without you guys!
 
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Marketing Mentorship Academy
129 Midbend Pl SE
Calgary, Alberta T2X 258
Canada
(403) 206-7682


No comments:

Post a Comment