Thursday 3 July 2014

5 questions for you

Blogger,
 
You'll love these 5 questions from my ESSENTIAL Marketing System for Small Business.
 
Not only will asking these questions every day help you keep your mind in the game, the ANSWERS to these questions could change the way you run your business forever!
 
Running a small business is hard, but this should help put some things in perspective for you.
 
Interesting Image
 
I hope you'll write a comment or question in the feed below the video also!
 
This information was pulled together from over a decades worth of professional coaching and courses as well as my own hard lessons from the school of hard knocks.
 
By reorganizing my business and looking at it through "Marketing Lenses" I was able to QUADRUPLE my income in less than two years!
 
I think business owners who don't take the time learn this lesson wind up frustrated and exhausted.
 
But business owners who understand and embrace the importance of marketing and take the time to learn how to do it properly go on to build extraordinarily successful business.
 
Make sure you ask yourself the five questions I teach in this video every day - it's a sure path to creating the business you always imagined for yourself.
 
I'll send you the next video in this series soon.
 
Enjoy! And take notes!
 
--Tyler
 
 
 
"What I love about Tyler's training is that the guy knows his stuff, he takes it seriously, but you can still have a lot of fun with the guy!" --Russell Stratton, Blue Gem Learning & Development
 

 

Tyler A. Zeck BookPic.JPG

The Marketing Mentorship Academy
403-206-7682 (office)
403-703-0732 (mobile)
info@marketingmentorshipacademy.com

www.tylerzeck.com

WAIT! If you unsubscribe you lose all your videos and programs, including your complimentary e-courses (and those you paid for too!). I also can't send you complimentary books or videos. Please don't go! I love sending you all this training on how to grow your business and achieve MASSIVE success in your life. I wouldn't know what to do with myself without you!
 
If you no longer wish to receive our e-mails, click the link below:
 
Marketing Mentorship Academy
129 Midbend Pl SE
Calgary, Alberta T2X 258
Canada
(403) 206-7682


No comments:

Post a Comment