Saturday 14 September 2013

Boy do I feel Sheepish!

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
TZM
 
 
I have to appologize. I was testing out a new feature in my CRM software, and certain people received an automatic e-mail confirming attendance at an upcoming evening workshop.
 
If you received this e-mail, please disregard it. You are NOT registered in this workshop. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.
 
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you over there.
 
Regards,
Tyler
 
P.S. There IS a Business Workshop coming up on October 2nd, and if you would like the details, you can visit https://ab142.infusionsoft.com/app/page/successblueprintworkshop
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Marketing Mentorship Academy 129 Midbend Pl SE Calgary, Alberta T2X 258 Canada (403) 703-0732


No comments:

Post a Comment